- Leave Los Angeles (via Continental) - 8 AM
- Arrive in Newark - 4:15 PM
- Leave Newark (via Virgin Atlantic) - 9:25 PM
- Arrive in Heathrow (London) - 9:05 AM
Once in Heathrow, there will be several days of orientation sponsored by IFSA Butler. I will be staying with the other international students at The St. Giles Hotel.
After orientation, students will be bused to their host university where the adventure begins!!!

That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteYes, you can expect lots of comments from me on your posts. Your blog will be yet another site that I will visit frequently to help me procrastinate my schoolwork and such. :)
Have fun, Nicolette!
ReplyDelete(BTW, that's a really long layover in Newark.)
I know! I plan on bringing a book and maybe just calling Heather and talking her ear off for say an hour or two!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I was hoping that maybe you didn't account for the time changes, but it's actually a 5 hour layover?! Well, I'd love a call from you!
ReplyDeleteIt was unfortunately out of my control. When taking a group flight an independent party makes the arrangements...
ReplyDeleteHello Nicolette!!!
ReplyDeleteThe boys and I just read through the blog up through today (Jan 26th). We love it!!! You write with such detail and the pictures are awesome ...! So much walkin! I am tired just reading about it. We are so proud of you. We hope your classes go well. Sounds like registering for classes "old school" was quite an adventure. Hang in there! Love, The Musso Gang