Saturday, January 23, 2010

Picture Time

The tea party last night was fun. Being the resourceful and frugal college gal that I am, I managed to sneak a couple of tea sandwiches into my bag before I left to eat for dinner later.

I walked into town today with Liz around 1 pm. And get this: I managed to find a shortcut! (It shaved off nearly 10 minutes from my walk from the hall to my classes. Yes, just admit it: I'm on fire here.) Throughout my day I snapped a couple scenic pictures to share as well. It was a good day overall, plus it's Maria's birthday today and a group of us are going out later this evening to rendezvous. I'm really looking forward to it.


This was taken on my way through the short cut that I found. I think it's rather quite beautiful. I feel like I can see the whole city of Bristol.

Another picture from the short cut. This was taken as I cut through one of the nearby dorms. This dorm was stunningly beautiful and it was set up such that it encompassed the grassy area. So regal-esque.

P Safe, UK style.

Right behind the Physics building there is a charming garden called the Royal Fort Garden. It's like the garden on campus but bigger and even more beautiful. I can envision myself spending lots of time here once the weather gets a bit warmer.

Yours truly, at the Royal Fort Garden. See the little pond in the background? So cute, eh.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful. It must be an amazing campus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like the P-Safe cars! Nice pictures, Nicolette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you've found a short-cut. Who knows maybe you'll find more? The campus seems beautiful and so green. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that not only is your writing much better than another abroad blogger, but your photos are too! Haha.

    It certainly looks much nicer than Redlands!

    ReplyDelete