Back at home I always love doing roses and thorns with my friends, especially over dinner. So in honor of my established (albeit annoying - according to Chelsie) tradition, here are my highs and lows.
Roses
- As of today I have successfully registered for 3 diverse classes which puts me at having a full course load.
- I walked from my hall into town and found all the departments I needed completely by myself today. My map skills are improving exponentially by the hour!
- I'm looking forward to having a tea party tonight! It's hosted by the International Office and I just can't wait.
- There was a fire drill last night in the hall. Some things - regardless of location - never change.
All in all I'm adjusting to life in a city. I'm accepting the distance that I have to treck on a day - to - day basis and I'm trying to make sure that I always find the positive things in each day. I'm also forcing myself to get out of my room and go explore. Staying in my room will not in the least bit help my social networking.
So there you have it folks. Cheers.

You will be fine, Nicolette! I am so excited for you! Do not worry. :-) Have fun today, and I hope that you enjoy the tea party. :-)
ReplyDeleteYay roses and thorns! :)
ReplyDeleteAre your flat mates from England, or are they also traveling abroad from somewhere?
The boys are studying abroad for the entire year. The girls are from England.
ReplyDelete