Sunday, January 10, 2010

Surprise!

Today I received a mystery gift from a special little gal known by the undercover name of Fishie (street name, C. Brown)!!!! As much as I would love to dish on the contents of this surprise, I can't. Why, you may ask. I guess you could say that there are strings attached - it's just the way fishies roll.

This is no ordinary envelope, mind you. No, this manila envelope has very specific directions. There is a smaller envelope taped to the outside that can be opened on the second half of January 15th. I have to wait until the 21st of January to open the larger envelope. (Oh the temptation! Oh the intrigue!)

Well this has certainly caught my attention and I can't wait to open it and find out what's inside!

As much as I would love for this little gal to somehow find a way to curl up and fit into my suitcase, perhaps the contents of the envelope will just have to be an acceptable alternative to having her live life in Bristol with me.

Details to come!

4 comments:

  1. There was no rule saying that I couldn't open the package for you! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. Perhaps after this comment a modification to the rules will be made...

    PS I'm wearing your beautiful scarf!! I just might even sleep with it - though I'm sure if that is quite the best idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not my beautiful scarf...it's YOURS! :)

    ReplyDelete