Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weather

Hiya! I feel compelled to make an improtu blog update because it's snowing! Weather talk is certainly one of the most favorite conversation themes that British folks gravitate towards (besides perhaps "What time are we meeting up at the pub?"). So in true British fashion, I shall dish about a topic you will probably find unamusing. Sorry in advance.

But as I was saying, I was taking a little cat nap and then I woke up and it was snowing. On my agenda today was to do laundry. The act could not be put off for even one more day. It was non-negotiable: me and the laundry room had a date today. So it was my idea to meet up with Mr. Steamy (AKA the washer) after said cat nap. But when I woke up it was snowing.

In route to my date I decided to take live footage of all the action taking place across the pond. I've got to dash back to meet Mr. Dryer so I must be off. Maybe tomorrow will be a snow day. I doubt it, but a girl can dream...

1 comment:

  1. Wow!What a surprise the snow must have been. I was not able to watch the video :(

    ReplyDelete