Thursday, June 3, 2010
TGI Thursday
Happy almost Friday! The sun was out again in B - town so I decided to go on a picnic. I was headed to a cute little scenic spot that I've been to a time or two before. But then I thought that considering how few days I have left in England that maybe I should try someplace new. As I was walking down the main street - debating where I could relocate - I saw two college girls walking together, one carrying a baguette. In my mind, Girl + Baguette = Picnic. So I decided to non - chalantly follow these chicks. And sure enough they walked to a park, one that I hadn't been to before! I sat far away from them, in hopes that I wouldn't appear stalker - ish. Then I ate, sunbathed and wrote the last few English post cards I will send out. 'Twas a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment