Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Change is good

This may be more of a girly post than some of the guys out there would fancy.

But I just have to dish about the fact that my hair has been aggrevating me big time. It has lost any sense of shape and the wind, which in theory might provide it with a bit of 'volume', does nothing but rat it up. Madness, I know. So I concluded that because this hair of mine has morphed into a state of unbecoming chaos a trip to the salon was well justified.

Thus my day concluded with a spin around the salon chair. I had made an appointment last week with a posh little hole in the wall that I pass by on a daily basis. On afternoons when I head back home later it always looks busy - which is a good sign.

I told the gal that she essentially had free reign over my locks. I wanted to loose some of the length. Maybe cut in some layers. Hell, why not throw in a side bang too! An hour later I emerged a changed lady. I feel refreshed and just in time for spring break I might add. (Speaking of which, my next post will be a spring break one!)

I'd say that I hope you like it, but in all honesty it doesn't really matter what you think! (Harsh I know. It's a British characteristic that I've picked up.) I like it and that is really all that matters :)

PS Feminist club discussion: What right do Western feminists have to involve themselves in international women's rights?

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look! Very stylish, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I like the look of short hair; it suits you well.

    ReplyDelete